14 June 2013

This is my new home

I didn't post this one before because I didn't share this trip with many until I made the big decision to move here....and then I got so busy I never got to write this post.

This is my new home. I was so amazed by the beauty of the rocks and all the colors.

Colorado Springs has so much to offer by way of nature. Pikes Peak, Manitou Falls and more. My trip was a short weekend with the purpose of deciding if I wanted to accept the job and finding a place to live.

The first day was 110% consumed with that. Although I did find a good coffee shop in Old Colorado City (a great cultural district of The Springs). The second (and final day) there, I woke up early and went out to Garden of the Gods. It was majestic:
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Colorado Springs, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment