18 March 2011

Veni, Vidi, Visa.....

Give a teenager money and send them to Europe and wow can they spend. I knew this obviously, but nowhere have I seen it more than in Florence! We had one girl who spent 400 Euro alone in that one afternoon. Seriously. They bought leather purses, leather belts, scarves, souveniors etc etc etc.
I hope they got something cultural out of Florence as well. It was an amazing city (more on that in another post)

Now, I am not going to say that I have not bought any souveniors because then I'd be lying.
I've bought:
Reggio Parmasiano cheese
Balsamico Vinagrette from the Reggio region
a magnet and postcard or two
a T-Shirt (ciao Bella!)
Locally produced wine
A few small gifts.

I'd bring home gelato, but although airplanes are often cold, they are not quite THAT cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment