17 July 2011

Superrrrrmarket

Ok I admit it, I get excited about daily life activities when I travel. It's fun to see and learn how others live their lives. Sometimes it's the tiniest differences that make you say "wow".
That being said, one of my most favorite tourist attractions is not a tourist attraction at all. I love to visit supermarkets in other countries. I love to see the products that are the same or similar, but even more so to see the ones that are completely different. Im curious about flavors, packaging and presentation.
The supermarket I visited in Brazil is called: Bompreço which basically translates to: good prices. My friend Daniel P. Described it as the "Aldi of Brazil". And now I am going to treat you to a photographic visit of this supermarket.













































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Maceió, Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment